5/4 at 11AM – Rum Glazed Pineapple Wedges
We are a Competition BBQ team that started in 2015 and have competed from Maine to Arkansas. We use a variety of smokers to create awesome BBQ.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 5 -6
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/2 cup water or more rum
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. ground Cinnamon
- I/2 tsp. ground Nutmeg
- 1 tbsp. Salted Butter
- 1 pineapple cut into wedges, sliced along the skin and cut into 1” slices (leave the tops on for presentation)
- Set grill or smoker to a med/high heat (350d)
- In a small sauce pan, combine, brown sugar, rum, butter, nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Place the pineapple wedges on a platter, then pour liberally coat the pineapple.
- Place the pineapple wedges on the grill/smoker over indirect heat.
- Baste with remaining glaze every 5 minutes for the next 15 minutes.
- After the final glaze, cook for another 5 minutes and then remove to a platter and serve.
Handsome Devil noon Saturday May 4th
Texas style brisket.
Smokin Aces 1 PM Saturday May 4th
Bill Gillespie – Smokin’ Hoggz BBQ
5/4 at 2pm Ribeye Steak
Bills latest book